Hey you! You’ve hopefully already heard about the Irish language (Irish Gaelic). It’s a beautiful language, and encapsulates Ireland’s real culture spanning several thousand years.
Learn the key practical topics for getting to have conversations in Irish Gaelic. Bitesize Irish Gaelic is a full online Irish Gaelic language program.
- Make a real connection with your Irish heritage
- Learn to interact with others
- No waiting for software in the mail
What if you could learn essential Irish Gaelic with the help of a native speaker.
With the Bitesize Irish Gaelic Audio Program lessons, you can:
- Learn on the go on your iPhone, iPode, Android, laptop or MP3 player
- Hear a native speaker explaining the language to you, don’t just read
- Learn on the move: while driving, in the kitchen, or simply out for a walk
- Full program of 15 hours of lessons
Listen to sample audio lessons for Irish Gaelic.
Pronunciation Cheat Sheets for Irish Gaelic let you pronounce written Gaelic.
- Pronounce Irish Gaelic words you’ve never before seen
- Learn how to pronounce á, ó, ú, í, é in Irish
- 4-Step Illustrated Method, plus cheat sheets, plus worksheets